Wallis minten Poems
- Sister Dear Your heart has changed through your life And you...
- Together Alone we are weak Together we are strong If we are...
- Cleaning My Room My parents told me To clean my room Which ...
- A Broken Heart A heart is as fragile as glass A single blow ...
- The Younger Sibling I live in another's shadow Never do I ...
- A Feeling Without A Name This feeling that runs through my ...
- Reflecting On The Past I have often wondered about my ...
I am Wallis Minten. I write poems that mostly talks about deep thoughts, pain, and sadness. My poems will mostly be around 14-16 lines long, and will mostly be in a rhyming form. The poems I post are all original and made by my own hand. I will post poems about twice a month, and like to see comments from the people who read them. If you have something to point out to me, I would love to hear ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Sometimes when you feel like you have no light in your life, no one to help you along, and no warmth in your heart remember this. This sun will always rise again, the warmth of the sunlight will thaw...Wallis Minten
Comments about Wallis minten
Your heart has changed through your life
And you became the person you feared
I try to reach you but you pushed me away
And ignored the words I try to make you hear
We always have had a tight bond
That kept us by one another’s side
I tried to pull you out of the darkness
But you left me alone in the light
You are destroying yourself in front of me
And I want to reach out for you everyday
But I am afraid that you won’t learn from your pain
So I have to force my hand away
I have cried for you but you have never seen
Because I know that you would just run ...