Warrior Writes Poems
- Days In Hurry The days go as if they are in a hurry It makes...
- When I Stand On Stage All Alon... Who knows what the future ...
- What To Do What to do what to do Nothing to do, have no ...
- The Shadows Of Boredom
- Driving My Old Car Driving my old car, I have it with me, I...
- Chasing The Right Time
- Boredom Sitting in a chair with fingers typing What a fool ...
I write poems as a way to unwind. Usually I write poems where my opinions are showcased either in a funny way or in a rhythmic way. I do believe that Happiness and Sadness are a part of a same coin. I also believe that sometimes you just have to go on a battle and fight for your right. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Days In Hurry
The days go as if they are in a hurry
It makes everyone grow in a hurry
Losing the touch of innocence,
There was a time once,
When everyone wanted to be merry
Everyone is busy, and
Busy in bubble and busy in worry