Wayne Leon Learmond
Wayne Leon Learmond Poems
- Television Television is the curse of the nation Feeding ...
- Depression (Like A Ten-Ton Tru... Depression hits you Like a...
- Racism Racism Eats you up inside. Plays upon
- School Bully YOU! School Bully You who thinks you're hard.
- I'M Not An Alcoholic Another battle with the bottle And this...
- Sweet Suicide Senerade Sweet Suicide Serenade ...
- If I Could Die Tomorrow If I Could Die Tomorrow ...
Born in Liverpool 48 years ago, I have always held a fascination for words - especially words that rhyme. I am a 'Dark Writer', preferring to write about all things of a Supernatural or dark nature.
Most of my early work, that I have posted on here, and that I wrote many years ago, is quite light. But, I have always preferred to write dark, forboding, terror-filled pieces. When I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Leon Learmond
is the curse of the nation
from station to station.
Is the curse of the nation
What you're going to watch
is beyond explanation.
Over thirty channels
and you have not picked one yet.
That stands there
in the corner
of the nation is the order
What have you learned of
Generations of kids
that still don't know