Wayne Leon Learmond
Wayne Leon Learmond Poems
- Racism Racism Eats you up inside. Plays upon
- Television Television is the curse of the nation Feeding ...
- If I Could Die Tomorrow If I Could Die Tomorrow ...
- Suicide Don't ever think of Suicide Don't let it come to ...
- Aborted ...I was formed Within this perfect space. I ...
- For All Eternity For All Eternity ...
- School Bully YOU! School Bully You who thinks you're hard.
Born in Liverpool 48 years ago, I have always held a fascination for words - especially words that rhyme. I am a 'Dark Writer', preferring to write about all things of a Supernatural or dark nature.
Most of my early work, that I have posted on here, and that I wrote many years ago, is quite light. But, I have always preferred to write dark, forboding, terror-filled pieces. When I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Leon Learmond
Eats you up inside.
you're insecure mind.
Perceptions of threats
that are not there.
You hate his dark skin
and the black man's hair.
You hate the white skin
of the blue-eyed boy.
This hatred -
you taste -
it does more
Eats you up
all who are touched