Wendell Belden Poems
- Healthy Ageing Healthy Ageing Hello, my name is Wendell ...
- A Why A warm breeze blows a gentle kiss The Sun sets in ...
- Memories Bright memories, like exquisite porcelains, we ...
- Feelings Are so much like the wind Sometimes floating our ...
- Futures Light The future isn't dim But buried in my past
- A Starry Truth That I am small And weak
- Mistress Mine A graceful mistress of mine That soothes and...
The 2013 autobiography of Wendell Duane Belden
My first known ancestor was a Viking chieftain living on the coast of Normandy France in the early 11th century by the name of Ulf. He is known because he led his clan into the Norman invasion of England with the Duke of Normandy. in preparation for the invasion Ulf's clan painted on their round leather shields three fleur-de-lis(which symbolizes loyalty) separated by a fess(which symbolizes honor) . Although this shield is usually shown in the more common English kite shape it undoubtedly was round as can be seen in the Tapisserie de Bayeux, an 11th century tapestry depicting the Norman invasion where Viking ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wendell Belden
Hello, my name is Wendell Belden, I am not a Doctor and nothing herein attempts to treat or cure any disease, I am just a reasonably healthy man of seventy-five years that wants to stay that way for as long as possible. I spent a great deal of time researching and compiling the following and am posting it here in hopes to help others. If you have any suggestions, corrections or additional information on this subject please send it to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
AGEING, IT IS NOT ONE PROBLEM, THEREFORE,
THERE IS NOT ONE SOLUTION! !