White Lily Poems
- Quiet Pretty Flower Life, a soul shattering journey for those...
- On Her Bed She Lay On her bed she lay Gaze fixed on the ...
- Living In Lonely Years Spring is here but everything is just ...
- Completion Sweet tender heart she curls in the little corner ...
- Is It Gone? Crystal clear, it all is so sparkling bright My ...
- Is It Wrong Is it wrong that my heat craves just you, Cries...
Lily is just a girl who grew up using words as her escape from life's hardships. Only recently did she stand up to embrace her writing as not just writing but fair word play.
This is just the beginning for her! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about White Lily
Quiet Pretty Flower
Life, a soul shattering journey for those delicate as the nymphaea tetragona.
A silent shout.
A cry from within.
My heart, used and abused,
ripped a piece at a time.
Time heals, they say. But why is it that the pain grows by the day..?
Stripped me naked, my soul bare.
Tore me from the inside-out, my life a blur.
Tore me from the inside out!
Sweet innocence, tainted by your touch.
Polluted my being, planted a seed of hatred deep within.
Sprawling with every millisecond in every second of every minute you cross my ...