willow moon pearce
willow moon pearce Poems
- Brighton Beach. It was always a special treat Off to the ...
- Taught Racism Children are born blind to hate and ...
- Why Colour? Wandering through my library the other day I was...
- Wine As A Woman. Not to be gulped But sipped as a fine ...
- Join The Army Choking smoke Rolling thunder The forgotten ...
- A Prayer Of Sorts. We are all going to leave this world Even...
- Dying Young. Oh God, their young faces Glowing with an ...
I worry about this world we are supposed to be looking after and mans inhumanity to each other - it gets worse with absence of tolerance with the ' dove and the hawk 'The space between the rich and the poor is getting wider and causing friction.Racism remains the same. We need to change. My poetry is I hope close to the point and makes a person think of his current situation. I want and need peace and have seen this world as it is now with sorrow - I do not like what I see. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It was always a special treat
Off to the seaside
A long ride, tempered by the fact
That a great treat was in store.
Entering the town of Brighton
So busy! the hundreds of tourists
Buying all novelty items made of candy
Visiting the chamber of horrors and other sensations.
Looking down the streets you could see the sea
Sparkling and glinting
The smell of ozone, strong and exciting
Combining with the greasy fish and chip bars
That made the seaside what it was.
The beach of pebbles - no sand here
Always crowded with screaming ...