wisner presume Poems
- The Girl Behind Those Hazel Ey... Thinking about you at night ...
- 3 Months Of You Thinking in a dark room Thinking about ...
- Filling In A Heart he day you told me how you feel, I felt ...
- My Token Calm as a cheetah In the grass watching its prey ...
- The Mission There's things i wanna say But tough to put into...
- Fearless Suicide when death comes i'll need not ...
- Our Night I wanna be right by your side as you knight I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about wisner presume
The Girl Behind Those Hazel Eyes
Thinking about you at night while looking at the stars out my window
Anticipating my next move
Would you blush for me boo?
Picturing you smile while reading this passage
It's been a while for someone like you making me write like this
But when I looked in you eyes I see behind your disguise
Because in those hazel eyes
when I look deep into them
I see a fires fury
and a rage that makes a thunder.
But in those Hazel eyes
I can see inside the fire
A girl sitting there
enchanting sweet with much desire
And I wanna be by her
Til the end of...