Yselle Lucas Poems
- Our Red String Of Fate Younker, the first time we ...
- Not Like In Fairytales Is there a once upon a time If the ...
- A Best Friend To Someone Like ... I'm here, lying on my ...
- My Heart Sings Standing, asking- - what does this mean? ...
- Song From The Secret Garden I give a piece of my wasted time,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yselle Lucas
Our Red String Of Fate
Younker, the first time we meet
Vacuous maiden i’ve been
Anxious for what should be done
No! These feelings should be gone
“Just being with you is like no other dream”
Oh my sweet Juliet, Tell me why we can’t be
Serendipity made us cross each other
Et tu, I know you, don’t regret that matter
Lonely nights and days have gone by
Love for you still haven’t died
Empty smiles I always show
Longing for my dear Romeo
Unrelenting Love as our red string of fate
Care with tender the vow we made
Aspire the “Yes I do” form the tragic ...