Zac Waugh Poems
- Catch Me im stuck on the moon, your down on earth the ocean...
- Where Are You? This anchor is getting heavy the ship is ...
- Desperate Romantic I am a desperate romantic choking on the ...
- Insomnia Insomnia. no sleep no dreams.
- The Leaf I am a Leaf. Young. Green.
- Stay Awhile Broken hearts and shatterd dreams, laying in my...
- Deceiver I say i love you, wont leave your side fear ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zac Waugh
im stuck on the moon,
your down on earth the ocean tide pulls me down to you,
i fall up to jupitur your going further away now or is it me,
i jump back to the moon hopeing you will pull me back into you,
my heart is screaming for you i know you hear it,
i can tell you miss me,
im stuck on the moon your down on earth, the ocean tide pulls me into you, i fall through the air will you catch me, with yur arms around me i feel so alive, never let me go and ill do the same.