zama ashley helebe
zama ashley helebe Poems
- Finding You They say love is priceless But finding, you ...
- I'M One In A Million I’m one in a million Of people who ...
- Part Of Me Part of me Feels like an old fairytale Fragile ...
- Nightmare Yesterday, I dreamt A dream which was dreadful ...
- Life Goes On You know, When every promise Becomes a ...
- Reading Changing Lives Reading changes lives It opens ...
- My Love Boat You Sank On a sunny beautiful day And birds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about zama ashley helebe
They say love is priceless
But finding, you cost me dearly
Though the are no regrets at all
Coz now I’m finding it really!
I’m finding true love exist
And my playa attitude
Which is about to exit
It cost me my concentration
Coz every time I close my eyes
I feel like closing my eyes
Will erase your memory in my mind, the memory I only see
When I close my eyes
It made me feel
The beat of my heart,
A contradiction of
What we as men reckons it,
When something amiss react you
It’s like finding a fertile soil
As a ...