Zamir Osorov Poems
- Input, Output Or Kaput My first love? Seems I couldn’t ...
- Nothing Changes We might to live and survive in our misery ...
- Astonishment In Astana The Kazakhstani board of elections has...
- In A Hopeless Desert You must love in any case, find ...
- From 'Eleanor Rigby'
- Aquariums Fishes We are all looking as tiniest fishes, ...
- The Power And Weakness Of Poet... Why poets often have met with...
Zamir A. Osorov email: email@example.com
Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zamir Osorov
Input, Output Or Kaput
My first love?
Seems I couldn’t remember presisely
Such great occasion
In my biography.
It’s gone out,
Dissolved and vanished forever
Of my early recollections, visions, fantasies,
And dreams and dreams in dreams.
Or that love plying quantum trick with us
and multiple options,
When we are with fear and surmise
Come to great choice again?
Input, output or kaput?
The question is left open.