Zeng Han Jun
Zeng Han Jun Poems
- Last Flicker Of The Candle Lig... Softly burning, shining ...
- The Bus Ride Listless eyes and barely awakened body, I ...
- Finding A Diamond On The Muddy... Troughing on muddy road, ...
- Nature Of Water Staring down at the pan of water. Thinking ...
- Fall Of The Blossom Flowers Lying on the ground, not a single...
- Standing Ready To Fight Under ...
- The Comfort Of My Room Comfort of my room, soft and cool. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zeng Han Jun
Last Flicker Of The Candle Light
Softly burning, shining bright,
Lighting up the room, with the hue of my light.
Standing tall and proud and strong,
The light of my flame is my hearty song.
I always thought that things will go on,
Never once did I know it was wrong.
In this last night, I thought about what might,
Flickering and dying, this is my plight.
The candle wax’s thinning and the wind’s blowing,
Here I am, my life’s flickering.
Recalling the memories of my lively spark
The last flicker and everything turns dark.