Zhe Wang Poems
- He Looked Nostalgic When Picki...
- Glance It took you a second to glance me once, But then a ...
- Translation- Rhinoceres In Lov... You are the thick warmth from...
- A Puzzle Of The Word 'Kiss'
- Sonnet3: Birthday On a fair blessed night, your fairest ...
- Sonnet That day I tried to write a gloomy song, When clouds...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zhe Wang
It took you a second to glance me once,
But then a whole night for me to forget
For at nights there is always so much more
In dreams retelling the moment we met.
I feel the warmth, like hugging stars a few,
Sweeter it would be, if the stars were you.