Zoila T. Flores
Zoila T. Flores Poems
- Mighty Ocean Vast the ocean, indigo and free, Deep ...
- Conscience Conscience, don't abandon me, Through my ...
- Invisible Love Early in the morning, When my soul is ...
- Jack Pot I'll just play, to entertain, Gambling spirit, ...
- I Saw Him! I Swear! ! ! Intense red on, sitting up there, ...
- The Perfect Family On portraying, a perfect family, Every ...
- Soccer World Cup ‘14 Soccer could be, sport number one, In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Vast the ocean, indigo and free,
Deep mysterious, blue to see,
Clashing waves, on high degree,
Awesome gift; traveling sea.
Old in time, and wide your base,
Sea plus sea, a sacred maze,
Never change, never race,
It's your beauty, we embrace.
Salty water comes to sting,
Human kind to the taste,
And delighting to the fish,
Deep the bottom has no trace.
Water cycle what preserves,
Your deep body to its whole,
For your species what reserves,
Wonderful creation; after all.