Zora Mamabolo Poems
- The Glory Quiet down, dear heart. Be still, dear soul. You ...
- The Little Seed Idly drifting in the wind, The little ...
- Migraine ''You will feel better after you sleep'' 'Don't ...
- Hibiscus You open me petal by petal And I bloom from the ...
- A Feast Of Myself My hands have a desire to cook, but When I...
- Nomvula (After The Rain) Today I saw fireflies In a meadow, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zora Mamabolo
The Little Seed
Idly drifting in the wind,
The little unhinged seed weaved Serenely through the trees.
Without a struggle.
No one could reach
No one could stumble upon it.
It stayed high above everything
That lived on the ground.
Looking down at the torment ridden Beings, the little seed sighed.
Pity, it thought,
They don't know what power there is