A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes Poems
- Sir, I Hope You Are Well Sir, I hope you are well And ...
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night Oh sweet winter night You ...
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby Her smile lit the night Her ...
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker Sunlight rides the clouds Mountain ...
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concer...
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitu... Snow bound ...
- #290 Haiku Twilight Sky A heart in mourning Twilight sky ...
Hello, you have met me before as Dorothy Alves Homes, signing as 'A Poet Who Loves To Sing'...I have this new site, so named, in order to honor your request that I have an e-book. Here I will share less than my 800+ poems but a list of some of my Haiku Poems, my Poetry In Motion poems, and others for your reading pleasure. Hope to hear from you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
Sir, I Hope You Are Well
I hope you are well
And perhaps racing in the wind,
Or sailing on a sea with gentle winds,
Or maybe basking in the sun on some beautiful shore.
I hope you had a day of bliss,
Laughing with a friend who just hugged you and held your hand
Or perhaps was awed by your smile or that look in your eyes..
I hope your day overflowed with sunshine and sun beams
Tickled your nose or kissed the nose of someone you love
And together you did cart wheels or wrote some silly poem
Alternating the lines of love.
Oh, I hope someone sang ...