A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes (Baltimore, Maryland)
Hello, you have met me before as Dorothy Alves Homes, signing as 'A Poet Who Loves To Sing'...I have this new site, so named, in order to honor your request that I have an e-book. Here I will share less than my 800+ poems but a list of some of my Haiku Poems, my Poetry In Motion poems, and others for your reading pleasure. Hope to hear from you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ! 104 Haiku Mother with Ducklings
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concert
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker
- #108 Haiku 'Within Us'
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (3)
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (2)
- #110 Haiku The Smile Of Summer
- #111 Haiku The Heart Cannot Be Silence...
- #113 Haiku In Search of Peace
- #114 Haiku Hues of Autumn
- #127 Haiku Jeweled Butterfly
Comments about A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...