Aayush Pandey Poems
- Scattered I stepped to this ravine, But with limbered ...
- Expectations They supposed me enough apropos, Enough rigid ...
- Apologize I will I would be there, deep in the core Of your ...
- My Chum One who took my soul away from me both heart ...
- Cynical Friends Consensus Fault on your own, Unadmireable ...
- My Heart's Heartless Structure Life circumnutated towards ...
- Dilemma I cannot even love you, I cannot even hate you, ...
Name: Ayush Pandey
Address: Kathmandu, Nepal
Born: Tamsariya-7, Nawalparasi, Nepal
Interests: Poems, Novels, Tech and Music
DOB: 1996 Sep 16
For feedback, suggestion or complaints please mail me or send me a tweet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aayush Pandey
I cannot even love you,
I cannot even hate you,
I know I'll never get you,
its so hard to forget you,
you know I already told you,
that I'll always behold you,
but my fate will never meet you,
even though my love so true,
I am just starin' at you,
Even though you running away,
when my love's just a play.
I cannot 'LOVE' you nor 'HATE' you.