Born single, grew so,
Hopes too solitary.
Stepped to this ravine,
But with limbered desires.
Was meditative to scat
all ominous ahead though
lots of treachery breed
in this path so ticklish.
Jealousy on one,
Goodness on flip side,
I triggered dual roles,
For being fettle right.
Wilted all the power and pelf,
Just me, my ego and myself,
A Emperor of bloody hell,
But non identical to that hell.
Bar, life ran too dishelved,
With expanding desires and whims,
Why I got to become so doltish?
Even, never needed though.
Paused lifecycle, realisation slowed,
Plus, faculty no longer worked,
God! ! Have me rejoined,
Help me be singled view,
Foresighted one, unscattered one
Aayush Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scattered by Aayush Pandey )
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Ballad of Gentleness, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)