Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow Poems
- The Day The Jester Died Twenty one times three, a journey of ...
- A Dying Rose A Dying Rose By: Adam M. Snow Helplessly I...
- Here Today, Gone Tomorrow Here Today, Gone Tomorrow By: Adam...
- A Blood Moon Night Tonight I watched in awe, the moon once ...
- A Visitor In The Morning Fog Oh, what a stage this morning ...
- Lady In White Lady in White By: Adam M. Snow She stares ...
- The Doorway (Revelation 3: 20) Here I stand, your doorway's...
'To deny God is to deny creation, to deny creation is to deny your existence.' –Adam M. Snow
Profession: Poet/writer, Philosopher & Photographer
Adam M. Snow is a popular internet poet/writer, philosopher and photographer known by many. Snow was born May 30th of 1988 in Phoenix, Arizona. He currently lives in El Mirage, a small rural town in the western Arizona. Adam is Shakespeare’s twenty second generation descendant on Shakespeare's mother’s sister’s side; from the blood lines of Margaret Arden and Sir Alexander Webb. When Adam was born, he was lacked of oxygen and almost died. At age 5, Adam was soon diagnosed with ADHD with speech impediment; he was always in and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''The writer's mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds.'''Adam M. Snow
'''Forever is not forever; there's only one eternity.'''Adam M. Snow
'''An enemy is a friend, who's blind and cannot see the kindness of your heart.'''Adam M. Snow
'''If we forget the past, then the past do we repeat.'''Adam M. Snow
'''Poetry is the thoughts of an insane mind.'''Adam M. Snow
The Day The Jester Died
Twenty one times three, a journey of laughter;
the fool borne clown was he.
Entertaining his majesty - soon after
realize the laughter would soon die with him.
Soon to vanish, he of many voices.
All his jest would soon to end,
all to end by his choices;
a feeling without a friend.
This Jester who proudly gave us laughter,
was dying deep within.
Covering his pain with the joy of laughter.
If it were enough, it would have been,
but it wasn't enough for him.
So this Jester left to wonder,
'Was he truly loved enough? '
Yet he could not see past ...