Adam Zank Poems
- The Silence Is Broken! Solace falls On wings of ...
- Everybody's Fool perfect by nature icons of self ...
- Imaginary I linger in the doorway Of alarm clock ...
- Chasing Fate Why does she run away? I only want to touch ...
- Whisper Catch me as I fall Say you’re here and it’s all over...
- Vampyre Hair of gold Or Ebon as night. Skin like ...
- Nightmare Running, crying, screaming, dying, as you cower ...
Haha, it's been a long time since I've written anything. Read what you wish, but don't judge; people change every minute of everyday, and we do not fall to sleep the same person we woke up. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Silence Is Broken!
On wings of
Reveling In its own