Liilia Talts Morrison
Liilia Talts Morrison Poems
- Bell Of Truth The sound of truth rings like a bell with ...
- Rainbows And Butterflies In days of youthful heady daze I'd...
- Partings A woman friend the other day said someone left her ...
- Home-Baked Bread Thoughts arise of home-baked bread Set on ...
- Blue Willow World The sky is ever azure no cloud dare mar ...
- Kind Words Kind words are never wasted though falling on ...
- The Hand Of Nature When pressures of the day rise up And ...
Liilia loves Florida, which is the subject of many of her poems and writings. Favorite themes: the spiritual life, simplicity, color, nature & its creatures and things fallen to the wayside. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Bell Of Truth
The sound of truth rings like a bell
with perfect pitch and timeless knell
There are no jarring overtones
or clouded fuzzy undertones
No harshness and no grating sound
its waves pierce solid rocky ground
It pierces every earthly thing
delighting birds to soar and sing
The hills applaud and clap their hands
and angels fly by its commands
Seek it above all treasured things
health, fortune, rubies, gold of kings
Seek it while walking on this earth
and know that heaven gave it birth.