Adeem Hashmi (1946 - 05 November 2001 / Faisalabad / Pakistan)
Adeem Hashmi or Adeem Haschmi (Urdu: عدیم ہاشمی) or Adeem Fasihuddin Hashmi (Real name Fasih Ud Din) was a famous Urdu poet. arguably the finest ever works of Urdu ghazal are attributed to his name.
He was born in Faisalabad, Pakistan in August 01, 1946 but lived most of his life between Pakistan, and America where he died. He started his journey of writing in Lahore, Pakistan. Arguably the finest poet of his time Adeem was the most controversial writer in Urdu poetry in the 70's and 90's.
He rose to instant fame in the community with his poems 'Kat hi Gaye Judaie bhi' and ‘Faasle Aise Bhi Honge’ in the late 60's. This came at a time ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ab Usay Chaha To Chaha Her Tarah Ke Haal...
- Ager Poocha Ke Mujh Se Kaam Kia Hai
- Darya Se Koh'saar Se Pehle Ki Baat Hai
- Dil Ajab Gumbad K Jis Main
- Faasale Aise Bhii Ho.Nge Ye Kabhii Socha...
- Gham Ke Her Ek Rang Se Mujh Ko Shanasa K...
- I know we sometimes argue
- Isay Paana Tha Uss Ko Khona Tha
- Jab Bayaan Karo Ge Tum Hum Bayaan Main N...
- Jab Usay Chaha To Chaha Her Tarah Ke Haa...
- Karvaan Badlo Zara Mehmil Badal Ker Dekh...
- Kat Hi Gai Judai Bhi Kab
- Ker Ke Wafa Palat Ke Wafa Mangnay Laga
- Khaak Per Jab Bikher Gaye Aansu