Afzal Shauq (Somewhere in the world of dreams)
AFZAL SHAUQ’S LITERARY LIFE STORY
“On his birth a creation was born.
An inspiration that stems from his soul.
Destined to write,
sweet words of the creative”
Well, the world is certainly becoming a smaller place. I'm a small town girl from Newfoundland, Canada. The population of my home town is about five thousand people. Up to this point, I've never really had any travel experience, nor have I published any of my poetry. But through a website called 'www.postpoems.com' I was introduced to a renown Afghani writer named Afzal Shauq. As we both have poetry posted on this page, he had taken the time to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ..GLOBAL PEACE THEORY / Afzal Shauq
- ‘Wie ich Afzal Shauq kennen gelernt habe...
- A Common Concept: Katherine MacDonald
- A COMPLAIN... BUT TO WHOM?
- A DREAM OR TRUE REALITY...?
- A GREAT WONDER
- A LITTLE PRINCESS--BRESHNA KAHN (Sweet t...
- A NEW DAWN
- A STRANGE JUSTICE
- A STRANGE PEACE
- A SYMBOL OF PRIDE
- A WIND SWEPT DAY DEDICATED TO AFZAL SHAU...
- 'ACQUIRED LABEL'
- ACTS OF CRUELTY