Afzal Shauq Poems
- A Little Princess--Breshna Kah...
- A Dream Or True Reality...? I don't know if it was my dream ...
- ..Global Peace Theory / Afzal ... Based On..“a friendly ...
- 'Acquired Label' Being I am.. a child of Adam as on the ...
- A New Dawn In years of cruelty past there came a new ...
- Almighty Allah YOU being my true beloved live so deep in ...
- A Symbol Of Pride Oh Pisa tower through the ...
AFZAL SHAUQ’S LITERARY LIFE STORY
“On his birth a creation was born.
An inspiration that stems from his soul.
Destined to write,
sweet words of the creative”
Well, the world is certainly becoming a smaller place. I'm a small town girl from Newfoundland, Canada. The population of my home town is about five thousand people. Up to this point, I've never really had any travel experience, nor have I published any of my poetry. But through a website called 'www.postpoems.com' I was introduced to a renown Afghani writer named Afzal Shauq. As we both have poetry posted on this page, he had taken the time to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Little Princess--Breshna Kahn (Sweet Tiny Daughter Of Afzal Shauq) /Heather Wilkins
Having a new friend in our
To her, we extend our hand.
My family, is waiting, to see
To place a flower, in your
Your house, number one, in
Surrounded by lots of mistletoe.
Decorated with candy kisses,
For a special little misses.
You'll meet Snow White,
Tinker Bell too,
They'll come out, and play,
You can join our fairy clan
Play in our family band.
Dance around our fairy ring,
Enjoy yourself, laugh and
Yarrow, will help you too,
Make sure your...