ahmed kakembo Poems
- Meeting You Was Fate Meeting you was fate, becoming your ...
- I Believe That God Above uv been called b4 cupids court 4 ...
- 10 People If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 ...
- If Friends Were Flowers If friends were flowers I would not ...
- Joy Of My Desire joy of my desire all consuming fire lord ...
- Love Is Great all it's love love it's together love it's ...
- Appearance Doesn'T Matter appearance doesn't matter don't ...
am kevi alex true names from kampala kanyanya i like my mother more than my self because she was not my mother i have not been on this universe may GOD bless her
more so i like to hear music slow mostly from westlife, macheal run to rock, boyz to men and black street boyz more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ahmed kakembo
Meeting You Was Fate
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
God created men first,
coz you always make
a rough draft before a masterpiece.
You are the light in a dark room
and I am the moth who can't resist it.
Explaining how much I love you
is like explaining how water tastes.
I don't want to be your whole world....
just your favorite part!
Love me today because tomorrow may be too late.
Meeting you has been delightfully refreshing!
I thought of something wonderful today.... You!