MEETING YOU WAS FATE
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
God created men first,
coz you always make
a rough draft before a masterpiece.
You are the light in a dark room
and I am the moth who can't resist it.
Explaining how much I love you
is like explaining how water tastes.
I don't want to be your whole world....
just your favorite part!
Love me today because tomorrow may be too late.
Meeting you has been delightfully refreshing!
I thought of something wonderful today.... You!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MEETING YOU WAS FATE by ahmed kakembo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati