Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi
Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi, (Urdu: احمد ندیم قاسمی) born Ahmed Shah Awan(Urdu: احمد شاہ اعوان ) was a legendary Urdu and English language Pakistani poet, journalist, literary critic, dramatist and short story author. He wrote 50 books including poetry, fiction, criticism, journalism and art. He was a major figure in contemporary Urdu literature. His poetry stood out among his contemporaries' work for its unflinching humanism, and his Urdu afsana (novel) work is considered by some second only to Prem Chand in its masterful depiction of rural culture. He was also editor and publisher of literary magazine Funoon for almost half a century, grooming generations of new writers. He wrote many English ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Khuda Kare Ke Meri Arz Pak Par Utre
- Ik Sehmi Sehmi Si Aahat Hai, İk Mehka Me...
- Ek Lamhe Ko Thehar, Main Tujhe Pathar La...
- Itna Dushwar Nahin Maut Ko Taley Rakhna
- Ab Tak To Nuur-O-Nikhat-O-Rang-O-Sadaa K...
- Gul Teraa Rang Churaa Laaye Hai.N Gul_Za...
- Ab To Shahron Se Khabar Aatii Hai Diivaa...
- Andheri Raat Ko Ye Mojaza Dikhaen Ge Hum
- Love Of Man
- Mein Bhi Fani Hon, Tu Bhi Fani Hai
- Dil Mein Hum Aik Hi Jazbe Ko Samoyen Kes...
- Maruu.N To Mai.N Kisii Chehare Me.N Rang...
Comments about Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)