Airohng Liebe Poems
- Airohng To the love of my life: I wish you nothing but joy ...
- Birthday Light the candles, Shut the doors. Don't you ever...
- Road Less Traveled I take the road less traveled; Less ...
- Mein Freund Mein Freund, I have been desperately searching ...
- Single Couplet
- Falling In[to]sanity Sweet insanity, How shall I percieve ...
- Absence Does absence truly make the heart grow fonder? It ...
Airohng Liebe is my [Kaela Fritts] pseudonym. Airohng is pronounced 'Aaron.' Liebe is German for 'Love.' This name is a creation of my own, pieced together with borrowed bits and pieces. I fell in love with it as soon as I stumbled upon it when I was randomly scribbling, trying to come up with something suitable to write. I was truly born in Kansas, USA, but I decided that I needed somewhere 'closer to home' for my pseudonym, so Dresden, Germany it is. I hope you enjoy my works. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Airohng Liebe
To the love of my life:
I wish you nothing but joy throughout your life.
May you be spared of any strife.
May you always view the glass half full,
And always find life enjoyable.
I won't always be here, as you may know;
But we shall let our emotions show
Why I'm able to be by your side,
My love, my life, my gift, and my pride.
Please forgive me as I have to part,
My God-given work of art.
The Lord has called me home and now
I wish I could stay to tell you how
Much I love you.
Yes, it's true.
I'll always love you.