Airohng Liebe Poems
- Road Less Traveled I take the road less traveled; Less ...
- Mein Freund Mein Freund, I have been desperately searching ...
- Single Couplet
- Der Abschied Fällt Mir Nicht S...
- My Ambiguous Heart Ghost of my past Revisited, ...
- Falling In[to]sanity Sweet insanity, How shall I percieve ...
- Absence Does absence truly make the heart grow fonder? It ...
Airohng Liebe is my [Kaela Fritts] pseudonym. Airohng is pronounced 'Aaron.' Liebe is German for 'Love.' This name is a creation of my own, pieced together with borrowed bits and pieces. I fell in love with it as soon as I stumbled upon it when I was randomly scribbling, trying to come up with something suitable to write. I was truly born in Kansas, USA, but I decided that I needed somewhere 'closer to home' for my pseudonym, so Dresden, Germany it is. I hope you enjoy my works. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Airohng Liebe
Road Less Traveled
I take the road less traveled;
Less trodden, so to say-
This road that is less traveled by
Is something of great decay.
It's unkempt, dirty, a dreadful mess,
But does it scare me? No-
I see beauty in the tangled tresses
Of the weeping willow-Oh! How I love it so.
I take pleasure from the dark, dead leaves
That scatter themselves 'cross the ground,
For these leaves, scattering from the trees,
Sing a song that's hard to be found.
I choose this path to clear my head-
This is my thinking place;
Here, where all the dead leaves've been shed-