Aisha Sherazi Poems
- Communication Communication Breakdown, What’s happening ...
- Butterfly, The Creature Of Cha...
- For My History Teacher I’m sitting in class, My eyes about ...
- Child's Curiosity “What’s inside here? ” He asks me as he ...
- Box (Being Controlled) Close me in a box, Close the lid up ...
- Fear How does fear start? When we are so small, Fear of ...
- Boy's Games Ignite my imagination, Take me somewhere new, ...
I write editorials these days, hence the lack of new poems here. Please feel free to check out my blog at:
and comment! Its purpose is free and healthy dialogue.
As for my poems...
Read these words,
If you have an open mind,
Scroll through the pages,
If ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What’s happening today?
We don’t say what we mean,
And we don’t mean what we say.
We trundle along in life,
Not speaking when we should,
We wait until it’s too late,
And then say nothing good.
We don’t look at each other,
Nor smile as much these days,
We are all so busy,
Being busy is the craze.
But what is so important?
That we don’t really talk?
Why don’t we make time?
Instead of running, we could walk.
We use our text messages,
Our computers, to speak for us,
We use our telephones, ...