Aiyanna Ortiz Poems
- As I Dance As i dance the world in nothing but a burr of ...
- Shes Like The Wind Standing on the top of the highest ...
- Butterfly's Dance As the wind changes direction so does my ...
- As I Awake As i awake from a peaceful nights sleep i think ...
- A Whisper As he whispers a secret in her ear the wind grabs ...
- Graduation Twelve years we have worked for this day after ...
- We Were Pilots Ive have tried so hard hold close my ...
Im not the average girl i go beyond the call of duty to make myself happy. Why should life be full of drama that in the end is worthless to worry and stress over. I stay out of conflicts as much as possible when i am pulled into one that person never forget the words that come from my mouth all the truth and if the truth hurts that much then maybe you should change your life. My thoughts are different then most and now i will share then with you. Bare with me they maybe far off but the meaning behind it once you read them are huge. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aiyanna Ortiz
As I Dance
As i dance the world in nothing but
a burr of color
when i dance i'm in total bliss
while i dance my mind only thinks of you
when we dance i feel the warmth feel my heart
butterflies dance in my stomach as we dance
twirl around and round but when
we stop the feeling don't
as i look at your face everyday
i see the world as a blur of color
and you are my bliss
i want to dance with you the rest
of my life