akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks)
akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks) Poems
- The Nigeria Meltdown Bloomingly gloomy, The soul is moody, ...
- When I Dance I dance for me, Silent vibrations from ...
- Betrayed. It was a Good Friday, The day eye met you. In a ...
- ...We Are All Boko Haram When we mount the pulpit To call ...
- Life Is Like A Football Game Life is like a football ...
- Emotions Rhythmical thoughts, Elastic, inelastic tensions, ...
- Forced Marriage I The most productive wife of this ...
He is a graduate of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka 1997/98 majoring in painting.He is currently a Post Graduate Diploma student of Gender Studies at University of Abuja. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks)
The Nigeria Meltdown
The soul is moody,
The cloud has gathered,
Thick and threatening…
The wind is dressed in a Katrina garment,
The ocean dance a Tsunamized rhythm,
Yet, the people only fold their hands and watch,
And talk, and does nothing…
If the Rain maker commands the wind,
Calm or fierce,
The ocean will rest, the cloud will clear,
And the people will clap their hands and laugh, and
Praise divine intervention.
But, the Rain maker is sick, and
They rumoured it terminal.