Ali Sabry Poems
- “how Can I Sleep Honey & I Lef...
- Yesterday I Was Walking Alone ...
- I Have Chosen You From Among T...
- I Do Not Only Loving You I do not only loving you I'm dying ...
- Please My Lovely Lady Don'T Le...
- I Love You Blind I love you blind But I do not know why I ...
- I Forgave All My Heart I Forga... I forgave all my heart I ...
Full Name: Ali Ayoob Sabry Khaleel Mahmoud Al-Zahawii.
Nationality: IRAQI Kurdish
From Kurdistan Region Of Iraq-Province Of Erbil
Birthday: 11-August-1988 in Iraq-Baghdad.
Arabic - English - Turkish - Kurdish
Finished the high school in Iraq - Baghdad in 2007.
Information Technology Solutions Engineer.
Studded in many places and in many international academies to build my skills and have a good certifications for the future.
Passed all the exams and I got all these international certifications from USA:
Microsoft Certified Professional.
Microsoft ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
“how Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lonely & Sad Today”
-How can I have a nap or I could sleep and I left you lonely and sad today because of a tiny thing.
How can I make you sad and I am all to you from my birthday
How can I wait the morning to come to see you again to have your forgive
I will stand on my knees in front of you asking you to forgive me
How can I sleep and I left you sad
How can I sleep honey after this how
-Darling it was something not from me but this is the life it was only a word I didn’t mean it believe me honey you can forget it simply it needn’t to make yourself sad this much.
-It was all fault from me so...