Ali Sabry Poems
- Yesterday I Was Walking Alone ...
- “how Can I Sleep Honey & I Lef...
- I Have Chosen You From Among T...
- I Do Not Only Loving You I do not only loving you I'm dying ...
- I Love You Blind I love you blind But I do not know why I ...
- Please My Lovely Lady Don'T Le...
- I Forgave All My Heart I Forga... I forgave all my heart I ...
Full Name: Ali Ayoob Sabry Khaleel Mahmoud Al-Zahawii.
Nationality: IRAQI Kurdish
From Kurdistan Region Of Iraq-Province Of Erbil
Birthday: 11-August-1988 in Iraq-Baghdad.
Arabic - English - Turkish - Kurdish
Finished the high school in Iraq - Baghdad in 2007.
Information Technology Solutions Engineer.
Studded in many places and in many international academies to build my skills and have a good certifications for the future.
Passed all the exams and I got all these international certifications from USA:
Microsoft Certified Professional.
Microsoft ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Yesterday I Was Walking Alone On The Road
Yesterday I was walking alone on the road
I was listening to the car noise
& between the car lights I was seeing your face
Your picture it's shadow in the dark
Your shadow don't need lights to be visible
Cause all of you is lights
You are my light of my way
By your eyes I can see
Without you I'm blind
Why you didn't call me whole these long months
Where are you now
Please let me hear your pure voice for once
I know that the fate is to stay far away from each other
What can we do this is it we must accept it
The walls of my room cried...