Amber Carreon Poems
- Wrong Devotion So close to my heart but so far in yards. My ...
- Superhuman I've caught you from stories high; And even let ...
- Patrick- The Boy That Never Gr... A little babe placed in your...
- An Ended Friendship Still Stan... Although we are not friends,...
- 144,000 Angel now you've got your wings And now you've gone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Carreon
An Ended Friendship Still Stands
Although we are not friends,
I am still your friend.
And although our friendship came to an end,
We still did not end.
Although you will not shake my hand,
I will still lend you a helping hand.
And although my voice you cannot stand,
I will still pick you up and help you to stand.