Amber Green Poems
- The Lost Cause Lost words. Lost cares.
- Choice Send another message Send another plea Because life ...
- One More Try I am packing my things And forcing away the ...
- Broken Marriage When I said I do I meant that you would be ...
- Simple Mistake- Not Grammacial...
- My Mother's Daughter You say one thing and act on another, ...
- Give It Up You say you love me but you don't know me So how ...
Let's see, I was born in Georgia, and I have lived here my entire life, unfortunatly. I am obsessed with music of all type. You can let me listen to two notes of any song, be it, rap, r&b, rock, metal,80's pop, current pop, and country and I can tell you exactly who sings it and the name of the song. Music is the closest thing I find to poetry on a day-to day basis. I hate to tell people but I am a lesbian and old relationships influence my writing. I am currently married to the love of my life, and loving her more and more every day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Green
The Lost Cause
Forever I will be your,