Amber Mitchell Poems
- Fated Love Two lost souls converge to meet, pushed by ...
- Captivated Moonlight trapped in changing shades of blue ...
- A Seasoned Year After summer on each summer leaf Various ...
- Defending Difference You hush the words we want to ...
- Wish Of 'Perfection' I don't underdstand why everyone wishes ...
- 'Romance' 'Romance' Would you not only stay by my ...
- Burning Curse Burning Curse ~ I feel like a blazing ...
You would have to get to know me to know about me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Mitchell
Two lost souls converge to meet, pushed by Fate
Both haunted by their pasts looking for change
Strong attraction makes the pasts dissipate
Infatuation starts at a close range
Shocking, unexpected love at first sight
Savoring all moments spent together
Suddenly life's path seems more clear and bright
Captivated by thoughts of forever
Addicted to all feelings created
A bliss that's one of a kind being shared
A bond so strong the air's saturated
Hopes and dreams that were barely even dared
Time flys by or stops entirely
Soft touches forever ...