Amy Phillip Poems
- November Rain November rain washed away my guilt November ...
- Tears After the children go to sleep, Before the moon ...
- Resurrection I wanted to grow, to rise from the wreckage- ...
- Not My Time Don't know how Don't know why But I found ...
- Time Have I really become lifeless, Or is it just time,
- Among The Dead
- Back Home So here I am, all alone….. Gazing at an imaginary ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Phillip
November rain washed away my guilt
November rain washed away my pain
November rain - so tired I felt
November rain was not just any rain
Long I longed with deep torment
For so long my body waited
November rain, , , , Oh, sweet friend
November rain- slowly I faded.
November rain- I cried within
Steady and slowly, it kept on pouring
November rain, watered my skin
And deep inside, I heard my roaring.
November rain, it refused to quit
November rain kept on pouring
And alone outside, in the streets I wept-
dripping... dripping and falling.