Andrew Hackett Poems
- Darkest In the darkest hour, Of the darkest time, Of our ...
- Pain The pain i feel, so very real, the heart ach i feel,...
- Forgotten Dreams The nights are cold, Cold and alone, ...
- Here Alone My Way Here i walk, Alone in shadow, My mind ...
- Feelings And Times Passed i sat here and thought of the time,...
- Together Yet Apart i lay here next to you, yet you do not ...
- An Empty Promise I hate the way, the way you make me feel, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Hackett
In the darkest hour,
Of the darkest time,
Of our darkest year,
We see the darkest of truths.
Love is both pain and pleasure,
If we have it as pain,
Pleasure is gone,
If we have it as pleasure,
Pain is gone.
Love is eternal,
Pain is ever lasting,
Pleasure comes and goes,
But the loss of love can drive you crazy
In my life I’ve known love as both,
Sometimes the pain has helped,
However form the 18th onwards,
All I’ve known is love.
In its pleasure form,
Making me happy,
My darkest times are gone.