Angel A. Lockwood
Angel A. Lockwood Poems
- My Hobby I awoke early one morning, and to get a head ...
- Change, Change, Change Change, When change comes, it should...
- A Hidden Message Somethings are better lefted ...
- Lucky Just by chance I glanced I went I danced
- The Words You Say It was great to hear Your voice ...
- Time Traveler Iam traveling Traveling through time Visiting...
- A Letter To My Dear Friend I wrote a letter to my friend, ...
Angel was born and raised in Nyc.
She is the mother of (3) children. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you only beginQuest for life
Will pay off
Then you shall run someday!''
I awoke early one morning, and to get a head start
I went directly to the neighborhood Hobby Mart,
I really enjoy going there, for I get to explore alot as,
I put some really interesting items in my little red cart
I have now chosed so many items,
I am usure where I am to start
Now one of my biggest decision, is to hobby or not
My hobby is an activity,
which is suppose to be,
simply recreational for me, while I unfold and just be free
Yet, when strolling in the mart, pushing that cute little cart
If that simple thought isnt clearly remembered