Angel A. Lockwood
I awoke early one morning, and to get a head start
I went directly to the neighborhood Hobby Mart,
I really enjoy going there, for I get to explore alot as,
I put some really interesting items in my little red cart
I have now chosed so many items,
I am usure where I am to start
Now one of my biggest decision, is to hobby or not
My hobby is an activity,
which is suppose to be,
simply recreational for me, while I unfold and just be free
Yet, when strolling in the mart, pushing that cute little cart
If that simple thought isnt clearly remembered
What I seem to enjoy alot, may somehow simply be forgot.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Hobby by Angel A. Lockwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey