Anisa Witham Poems
- Design You pick the biggest one they got, When you get ...
- The Words He talks but you seem not to hear. You look ...
- Drops From The Sky You look outside you see drops falling ...
- Mother Nature The way the sky is gloomy and blue today. ...
- Izzy’s Hair I walk into school, I go over to my friend ...
I was born in Dover i have lived in Maine my whole life and it is cold here more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anisa Witham
He talks but you seem not to hear.
You look around.
It is silent like snow falling on a cold winter day.
You try and concentrate hard,
you can’t believe what he is saying.
An image passes through your head.
You feel your eyes start to water
you try not to cry but it just bursts out like a waterfall.
Tears stream down your face.
Why? Why him?
Nobody can help you.