Annette Liliann Poems
- Two Dragon Riders We are two dragon riders Ancient and ...
- Not A Redheaded You see... I am brunette, my eyes are brown ...
- Stargazer I am a stargazer I Fixed my eyes to look ...
- Pathetic Lover Memandang matanya, hangat nafasnya di ...
- This Road This road that i take is a road of a maze Thorn ...
- Luna And Lycan You called me Luna Miss me Roses
- I See A Rainbow Running down the alley...escaping from the ...
my poems, my outburst expression. sometimes unspoken in life..i said it in my poems.
Please feel free to comment, i am open my mind for your comments. Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annette Liliann
Two Dragon Riders
We are two dragon riders
Ancient and beautiful
Wings loaded with powers
Nothing can make us dreadful
The sky is where we meet and ignite desire
Love in every heartbeat and among the lightning fire
Trapped in our passion heat and tangled in amour wire
Ride the dragons full in speed, touch the water
under the moonbeam and starry sky
Landscape, Horizon, Oceanscape are wider
to explore by wings when we fly
In the shade of the forest, you lay your head on my lap
While we let the dragons rest, i caress your face while you slept
Of all the things ...