Annia Rosa Poems
- Being Judged I know I'm not that old I know I'm still so ...
- Blood On My Hands There's blood on my hands And it's never ...
- Kind Man I once knew a man who knew me quite well He had ...
- Red Velvet Wedding It was a wedding of white Spattered with ...
- In Some With Nia Sharp tics and sounds Air tossing and ...
- Rain Today Rain today It looked so pretty And I ...
- Only For A While That I did her So will I be done That I ...
Born in Cuba, raised in the United States, I have always felt like I didn't quite belong to either one. But I don't know anything. I don't know myself. I don't know other people. I'm just trying to survive in this world with these people who do things. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annia Rosa
I know I'm not that old
I know I'm still so young
That doesn't mean I'm not mature
Or that I'm so high-strung
I don't think it's very fair
To find me infantile
When you yourself misbehave
For more than just a while
I don't quite understand some things
But that doesn't make me ignorant
I know I don't know what you might
But that just makes us more different
I know I'm not like you at all
Not even just a little bit
That doesn't make me worse than you
Nor does it make me unfit
I hate the way you judge me so
When you don't know my...