Anthony Degilio Poems
- Dragonslayer Scales luminous and talons sharpened, The ...
- Avarice Jewels, gold and gems, oh what strength they posses, ...
- Nature's Veil Nature, thy double-edged sword, The serene ...
- Caged One heart alone, Cannot thrive long, The beating ...
- A Phoenix's Fire Thy monstrous beast flew faster with wings ...
- Calming Thoughts Here in nature I sit in thought, Past ...
- Hour Of Ravens Steady thy blade with haste, Death marches ...
Name is Anthony,19, and loving life. I recently found out I can write some amazing things and have started writing poems and such.... testing myself with what I can do.
I love feedback on everything I write, so please go ahead. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Degilio
Scales luminous and talons sharpened,
The dragon's vicious roars disheartened,
Courageous knights and true-shot archers alike,
Staring at the beast with unkempt spite,
For the dragon let loose a torrent of flame,
Igniting the armored guards in searing pain,
But as the beast stopped it's conflagration,
It spread it's wings and flew in confrontation,
Aimed at a burly warrior standing alone,
In a field of barren earth and white bone,
Thy beast drew closer and clawed the knight,
Who parried the blow and struck with raging might,
Alas, the knight ...