Antoine La Najja
Antoine La Najja Poems
- Love Like An Owl (Three Deadly...
- A Billion Paper Hearts A Billion Paper Hearts Bristling in ...
- Human Nature As solemn as the heart Yet as menacing as the ...
- Too Much Freedom If we were to stay anonymous And our need ...
- Stationary Motion I seem to be standing In a world that ...
- Parent And Child A parent and their child Shares a ...
- Common Power
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love Like An Owl (Three Deadly Confessions No1)
My love is like the owl
Asleep in the morning
When your face is true
Active at night
When the darkness conceals you
With stern, gaped eyes
That press through and through
That subdues my urges for a few.
Your loves purity,
Full of innocence and honesty that keeps you tame,
Drives the dove to insanity
And places me in the cold arms of shame
Because my love
Is full of faults
And puts our love
On seemingly endless halts
Unfortunately as I hoot
It is not my conscious calling
But are my lusts
That I deem ...