Anusha Subramanian Poems
- I Miss You Dear Sister, I remember your name, I ...
- When The Whole World Goes Wron... Imagine the world going ...
- Each Time I Closed My Eyes Long after mom kissed me good ...
- Dance Everybody over here, Are wearing their pants, ...
- The Will Power “Hard work is the Backbone of Success”, Is ...
- The Perfume The dressing table was made of timber, And ...
- Perfume To Spray Inside the beautiful bedroom, On top of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Miss You
I remember your name,
I remember your face,
I remember your style,
And your different taste.
I remember our fights,
I remember our laughs,
I remember our arguments, for the silly little tops.
I remember the times we spent together,
I remember the times we avoided each other,
I remember the times we slept under the moon,
counting the stars like funny little fools.
I remember the days you kissed me,
I remember the days you slapped me,
But then I thought your decision was right,
to move to a hostel, for both of ...