The Will Power
“Hard work is the Backbone of Success”,
Is the famous proverb, around the world.
But what’s more,
No one can Work,
Let alone do hard work, without their Will Power.
It’s the Will Power, which makes you do what you do.
It’s the Will Power, which brings you Success.
It’s the Will Power, which takes you higher and higher.
It’s the Will Power which is the backbone of Hard work.
Anusha Subramanian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Will Power by Anusha Subramanian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote