- Horse’s Song Beauty, beauty In the eye; Hold me ...
- The Wind Is A Cat The Wind is a cat That prowls at night; ...
- Crowleigh Taking it's name from Ariel's Irish ancesters, this...
- Truth Your power exists in the moment of now. It is the only...
- Video Conferencing - Pantoum F... This is a 'geek' poems - ...
- Buried In The Evolving Languag...
- A Plea To Fish Drowning it seems is a slow process in the ...
NW poet currently living in Salem, Oregon.
A member of Oregon's Chapter of Society of Poets, Willamette Writers and Third Thursday Poets; Ariel is a frequent partiipant at Willamette Valley Open Mics and Spoken Word events. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ariel
In the eye;
Hold me tight
Or you will die.
I gallop in the meadow,
I gallop around the seas,
And all the prettiest gals
Couldn’t catch me.
And under trees,
Girls with socks