Arik Fletcher Poems
- A Time For Now a time to cheer, a time to cry, a time to ...
- Alone alone I walk the streets at night, alone I pray to ...
- Halfbreed I am a creature of two halves, A demon of angelic...
- Guardian There he waits, against the light, A creature of ...
- City Life Searching for a life sublime, lost within a world...
- Art Of Life Sketch your life into my mind, Fill the shadows...
- Haven's Hymn have faith in what you know can be, hope not ...
Like many people, I started writing poetry in my mid-teens to express my deepest and darkest emotions in a private and controlled outlet. This not only helped to bring a form of peace to my soul, but also brought a balance to my mind.
Over time the words and feelings developed, a certain flow or rhythm emerged which should hopefully become apparent to any readers. My inner most ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Time For Now
a time to cheer, a time to cry,
a time to live, a time to die,
a time to sleep, a time to wake,
a time for real, a time for fake,
a time for truth, a time to lie,
a time to laugh, a time to sigh,
a time to stand, a time to fall,
a time for one, a time for all,
a time for love, a time for hate,
a time to run, a time to wait,
a time to stay, a time to flee,
a time for you, a time for me.