Art of Life
Sketch your life into my mind,
Fill the shadows with your pain,
Leave all troubled thoughts behind,
Here with me you’re safe again.
Paint my love upon your heart,
Frame your soul in my embrace,
Sign this precious work of art,
Keep it in that special place.
Carve your dreams into my skin,
Trace a path that links each one,
Separate the hate within,
Free yourself from all you’ve done.
Forge a perfect world from this,
Sculpted from our flesh and bone,
Somewhere safe in endless bliss,
Far from all you’ve ever known.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art of Life by Arik Fletcher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris