Arun P Gopalakrishnan
Arun P Gopalakrishnan Poems
- The Snake With Oily, Amber Ski... Black, blue and cat’s like ...
- The Cochin Bride I don't remember who, might be a poet on ...
- The Rain Peacock Brand new shoes splashing rainwater, Brand...
- Collegium Magicos 2: The Cat W...
- Collegium Magicos 1: Catman Be... His name was Tharyan, but ...
- Into The Night Rising from the floor, bleeding all over I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arun P Gopalakrishnan
The Snake With Oily, Amber Skin
Black, blue and cat’s like eyes,
I've seen everything in wild wild nights,
Brown, black and wax-like skins,
Pressin’ against my skin like hot cross buns.
Flowin’ like honey in a tall beer glass,
Matchin’ the contours of an old hour glass,
Like an amber crystal through looking glass,
She sets you on fire, like pure jazz!
Glowin’ with tears, two blue eyes,
Are keepin’ me in a trance like two magnets,
Twistin’ around me like pole-dancers,
And winding around me like electric wires.
Looks, deadly, my heart skips a beat,
Gaze, electric, ...