Ashleigh Gaffney Poems
- For Every Child For every child who cries at night Alone ...
- A List Of What To Expect This is a list Of what to ...
- Please Stop Please stop, look at what you are doing You must...
- I Am I am driven, Motivated, Inspired, Often crippled, ...
- Good Times And Bad You’ve been there for me Through the good...
- All For You I have nothing left My road is a dead end So ...
- Forever Friends Sometimes in life, you find a special ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashleigh Gaffney
For Every Child
For every child who cries at night
Alone with shame in pain and fright
For every child who wants so much
To only feel a gentle touch
For the beaten child, who cries in pain
Whose tears run silent, like the rain
For the child used to satisfy lust
Who never learns to love or trust
For the child taken from her home
And made to feel so all alone
For the child whose home is just a shell
Where life becomes a living hell
For the child who smiles but cannot feel
Because of scars too deep to heal
For every child who yearns for ...